- Patrols campus buildings and adjacent area
- Investigates crimes or other incidents, restraining or arresting suspects when necessary
- Provides assistance to courts in prosecution of cases, performs related work as required to ensure and maintain a secure campus environment
- Responds to disturbances and emergencies as need.
- Create a safe and welcoming campus to staff, students, faculty and visitors
Commonwealth of Massachusetts Human Resources Division Classification Specification for Campus Police Officer I may be obtained at the Human Resources Office or at: http://www.mass.edu/forinstitutions/humanresources/classspecshrd.asp
- Possession of a Valid MA Class 3 Motor Vehicle Operators license;
- Eligibility for appointment as a Special State Police Officer under MGL 22C Sec. 63;
- Eligibility for Certification by POST Commission
- Able to complete a MPTC Approved Full-Time Academy;
- Department will arrange for attendance in a MPTC Approved Academy provided all other required qualifications are present (Contractual stipulations apply)
- High School Diploma required;
- Must possess a current License to carry (LTC) from appropriate city or town;
- First Aid/CPR/AED Certified or ability to become certified upon employment;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and attention to details are essential;
- Ability to pass extensive background investigation, CORI and SORI check that is conducted;
- Applicant must undergo and successfully pass a police entry level physical and psychological exam;
- Ability to work in partnership with a diverse faculty, staff and student population;
- One year of full-time law-enforcement or related experience in campus environment preferred;
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Complete MPTC Approved Full-Time Academy preferred.
Closing Date: October 6, 2022
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/p78P6qt5jxLZ4TLXpHddAg
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency